Friday, September 14, 2012

Justice!

In my daybook I wrote about a certain tool. These are real steel batarangs, the true weapons of justice, owned by the legend himself, Batman. I've been watching Batman: The Animated Series since I've been able to use the remote. With the excellent story behind each episode and vivid art and animation, this show was far beyond it's time. The show also got me into the comic books that made me like reading during my free time.

3 comments:

  1. That's really cool that you are so interested in batman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you've acquired such an interest and love for all aspects related to "batman". How was the show ahead of it's time? How was the story more advance than the time it was created?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really interesting to hear about the history and story these objects hold for you. You are really showing how artifacts are connected to our lives and tell stories about who we are.

    ReplyDelete