Angie was my friend's step sister, she told Angie great things about me, and after that she was interest in the odd human being known as Chris aka the Asian. At first we were attached to each other. We would sneak out at night to sit at the pond we know as "Shadowlake". After about 3 months she mentioned she was moving out of the neighborhood, far far away... We tried to make it work out but we drifted apart gradually. Before I knew it, our relationship was over. I was depressed and confused for about a whole month, but my friends comforted me. At the end of the school year I was a lot better and calmer. What really made me happy was our expense free trip to Japan, I got to visit the land of the rising sun with some of my friends in Japanese class for 2 weeks! It was a fun and emotional trip, especially when we had to leave our host brothers and host sisters. When we got back to NC my friend who went to Japan with us was throwing a party for the people who went to Japan. There I met his sister at the pool party (awesome pool). I was captivated by her charms and personality, reminds me of... me! I ended up staying at their house for another day thanks to my friend. We watched zombie movies while I held his sister in my arms. At the end of the movie, she turned towards me and I turned towards her then my tongue ended up in her mouth. I will always remember August 6th 2012.
That's awesome that you can feel that way towards somebody. It truly is a great feeling to love and be loved.
ReplyDeleteI know how hard it is to have your heartbroken. I'm sorry you've felt such an emotion. However, I'm happy to hear that you have found someone that has captivated you and made you feel complete again.
ReplyDeleteVery detailed "testamony" of some sort. I'm waiting for the day I fall for somebody...and it's a mutual feeling.
ReplyDelete